Tuesday 10 June 2008

MIND TRICKS

It's funny how we realize things. I've been raging about work for one month now, and thinking how much I hate it, and how much I want to quit, and how much I want to climb, train twice a day, and then climb more.

Now here I am, relaxed at my desk, peacefully working for the usual 10 hours, before going home, having dinner and going to bed to wake up tomorrow and do it all again without having anything to say about that, without complaining.

How come? It's easy, because I'm injured and can't climb or train.

Nothing rushes me.

Where's the funny bit? In the fact that this made me realize how much my life is fueled by climbing. If I can't climb for MY OWN REASONS, I don't care about spending the whole day at work. It's nice to know that I can't stay without climbing because now I can stay without climbing. Heh. Mind tricks. The beast is asleep. The beast will wake up soon. The beast will feed.

No comments: