Wednesday 7 November 2007

WORK? BIG LOSS OF TIME!

So, the first day at the climbing shop came and went.
And then, so did the second morning.
The result? A big loss of time, but not in the easiest way to think about: I mean that when I'm there "working", I can't notice time passing, so I find myself at lunch break, then at work again, then at home, seemingly in just a while.
And: could, being somewhere talking with friends about climbing stuff, be called working?
Anyway, in a matter of hours I'll have to dissuade a lady from buying some rope, tie it to a heater, another part to herself, and go and work on her house roof, the rope passing through a window and then the border of a terrace.
She also asked me to rig everything for her: oh yes, to go in jail when you fall? For sure...
My first day was a major success.
The gym opens tonight.
Life's good.

2 comments:

Ghostface said...

Good news Lore, glad to hear it's as good as it sounds!

Stay strong huh.

pascal said...

So it only took 2 days for someone to ask something obscenely ridiculous! Good to hear it's going alright... off to font in a few hours, then swiss... maybe you can come for a weekend?