- Monday: negatives on good hold, 5" time of descent, 3 reps, 3 set per arm, 5' rests. One armed bouldering on vertical wall, 2 problems of 6 moves, 4 reps each.
- Tuesday: one arm deadhangs on 1 cm edge, 3" for 8 times per arm, 3' rests. Dynoes between good holds on 30° wall.
- Wednesday: as Monday, but bouldering moving both arms at a time.
- Thursday: as Tuesday, but high intensity wall.
- Friday: as Monday, but high intensity wall.
It's been really hard, considering also working from 9 to 19 30.
Anyway, I survived and was feeling better each session. Tomorrow I start again the campus board week. I have at least two really hard sessions, on Tuesday and Friday: 147 on 2 cm edge, 6 reps per arm straight away, 6 sets each arm, 8' rests; then 4 problems on 45° wall just below my limit, 6 consecutive goes, 2 reps each problem, 8' rests. I wonder how I'll get home, and at what time...
Tom, are you still keen?
I'm very proud that this blog has been linked on Dobbin's one. Thankyou.