Saturday 30 May 2009

BACK ON THE CONTINENT

Here I am again on Terra Firma. The weather is gorgeous, sunny but with a cold wind, and I am facing again all the same problems that I left home two weeks ago. I don't think this is the right place to talk about this, suffice to say it's always very difficult to get some climbing. Anyway, the overall Elba experience has been quite satisfying, alot of work naturally, but that's good, and no climbing, and that's not good. The gym managed to keep my head together, I really don't know what I could have done to employ my free time without some iron plates to move around, that made a big big difference. I have learnt that I need to excercise almost every day, and that means climbing, training for climbing or (sadly) pumping iron. I don't find satisfaction anymore in aerobic stuff, I need to use my muscles in a powerful way. Here's a couple of pics of the villa and the garden where my classes were taught.

No comments: