Friday 6 June 2008

WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!

Crappy weather means more rest, that is good for the body but bad for the mind. Since it's quite clear that the Brit Boys brought Brit weather along here, we will probably head to some gym during the weekend. Still don't know where, maybe I could make them sample the small gym in Amiata.
This continuous rain means also that I don't know whether Tartana Club will be open this saturday: if it will, a night of serious booze and girls scrutiny is already planned. My uncle Bruno is now one of Tom's and Rich's heroes, and given how much I love him, I know it's well deserved. I like how he swiflty and classy moves in the crowded club, offering drinks here and there.
It's incredible how I mutated into a weekend warrior, climbing wise. I know most climbers with jobs are weekend warriors, but I don't care. I don't have the ability to be a weekend warrior and climb hard. I need time. Again an entire afternoon and evening here with nothing to do, but unable to leave.
Dinner at friends' Osteria Trombicche tonight (http://www.trombicche.it), I'll try and make the boys taste tripes. JonBoy, come along!!!

1 comment:

david santos said...

Ciao Lore, come vĂ ? Spero tutto bene per te. Buon lavoro. Un abbraccio e un buon fine settimana.