Friday 30 May 2008

SESSION # 5

I won't talk about work.
Yesterday I've had a very brief, productive session, despite feeling very very tired during the whole day; for sure the energy flowing was great, with Tom and Rich absolutely psyched about taking it to the next level: a fingerboarding trip.
I don't have a clear idea of what we did, but Rich did 3 pull ups on the jibs, and I decided I have to learn that trick. Probably pulling hard is the key. I just did a few deadhangs, with great great success, and then proceeded to go and chop the chicken while Tom and Rich put up and performed many many footless sequences, that are clearly the future of training on that board.
I have Si Panton's guide of North Wales Bouldering right here at my desk, and I just can't wait to get there. I WANT TO CLIMB HARD SHIT. I can't wait to take the guys out on ze rock.
Rough plan.
- tonight: surfing maybe, then aperitivo then dinner at my uncle's restaurant;
- tomorrow: crank the whole day, then clubbing.
- sunday and monday: more cranking.
As you may tell, it didn't take me long to figure it out.

No comments: