Sunday 4 May 2008

COMP, AGAIN!!!


I competed again today. I don't know why, probably because I was feeling ok, I had nothing to lose, it was a good test, and more than anything else, I owe it to my sponsors. I think to show their logo and the products they give me for free to others, should it be on the boulders or in gyms, it's the minimum I can do for them, apart sending hard shit.


So, I went and have fun. I'm happy not because I did particularly well, but because I did well with myself. I did all the problems I was sure to do, plus a couple of problems that I was sure I couldn't do.


The usual miserable one spoilt a little bit of my satisfaction while waiting to climb the last problem in the final, but a good day nonetheless, especially because I hadn't heard from the sponsors, and when they came to the comp they found me there, flyin' the flag. I'm sure they were pleased.

No comments: