Thursday 18 July 2013

LET'S FUCKING GO!


The above image reflects my recent thoughts. 
It could seem a stupid idea to buy 50 new holds for a wall that I barely use, but it's not. At least not for me. 
Given the recent changes in my life, my two jobs and the lack of time to dedicate to training, everything needs to be closer to perfection than before. 
Before, I could decide easily what to do, how to train, for how long, at which intensity, because I had all the time in the world. Now, not anymore. I have bits of spare time here and there, half hours every x days, and therefore I need to extract the most out of that little time I have. 
That's why I made my board even better. Because it will help me: the fact that I have little time to train doesn't mean that I'm prepared to become shit. Or shitter, anyway. It's not fucking over. 


No comments: