Monday 4 February 2008

INCOHERENCE, FAME, RAIN

Here we go, another monday morning. Monday mornings are for sleeping and psyching up for the evening session, the only one without a workday before.
Tonight I will compete again, after swearing I wouldn't. I think this time it could be different (I always think that): it will be less crowded, in another gym, and mainly it's the chance to meet other friends I can never climb with, due to horrendous cycling times to get to the gym, and, moreover, to get back home.
My friend Andrea got his novel published. I am in it, as it starts and finishes with some classic climbing in the Dolomites. This led me to think alot of things that someday I'll write about.
It's still raining. I don't remember such a winter in all my life. Dammit. But I have a plan.

No comments: