Tuesday 8 April 2008

ONE STRANGE DAY

Until now, this has been a rather strange day, in which many important events popped up to awake me from last days' dizziness and boredom.
Early this morning I received a phone call from one of the Notary firms I sent my CV to, and they fixed an interview for next monday.
Then my father called me, saying that finally had arrived the much awaited and feared from my internet provider (you remember?): they charged 79 Euros instead of the requested 1600... with apologies.
And minutes ago I read that a new important exam is going to take place soon this year, that I may try.
Obviously, these are just coincidences, but I've already said what I think about coincidences ( http://totolore.blogspot.com/2007/10/coincidences.html ), and knowing that still nothing means anything (I still can blow the interview, be charged of alot of money, not try the exam) I stay calm and ask myself: on a day like today, should I go to the gym and try the red problem?

No comments: